Friday, January 07, 2005

The Simpsons: Hit and Run








This game is so much fun and addicting. It's like watching episodes of the series. I have to admit, though, there are times where you get tired of trying to find every single item on the map, but, you are rewarded. I like that you can go back to an early level if you missed something and just wanted to move on. Very nice. Characters are great, voices wonderful, graphics very nice, everything in this game is wonderful. And I thought Road Rage was one to beat!! My suggestion is that if you are a true Simpsons fan, you'll like this game, if you are a gamer who is into driving or adventure, well, it may not satisfy your taste. Note: Driving your cars are much more difficult in this version than in Road Rage. Frustrating at first, but once you get the hang of it, it's better.


1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

When i watched it for the first time then it makes me laugh for the 15 Minutes.. My Brother asks me what happened? then i tell him that i have watched The Simpsons episodes.. Now you can watch it..SO funny

3:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home